I can't believe it has been a year since I began my genealogy blog. 87 posts and over 7100 hits later it is exciting to see that some people have actually read something I wrote.
In case anyone was curious here are the top posts from the past year:
10. Early Kalamazoo Photographers (March)
9. Devil in the White City (June)
8. Poisonous Cheese (March)
8. Kalamazoo's Riverside Cemetery (Apri)
7. Kalamazoo Public Library (January)
6. One Stop Shopping for Kalamazoo Records (January)
5. John Harrigan: Who Done It? (April)
4. Sources for Kalamazoo Death Records (March)
3. Records at Seeking Michigan (March)
3. Kalamazoo Valley Genealogical Society (January)
2. 1940 Census Shirker (March)
1. Suicide or Murder? What Do You Think? (March)
I have more ideas than I have time to write. Just like I have an ever growing stack of books, that as usual, grew over the holidays. All I can say to all of you is thanks! If nothing else, I hope I have entertained you a little.